Wooden IVF milestone card discs - Classic
Our milestone discs are well known for allowing customers capture the special moments of their baby. But for those on the roller coaster that is fertility treatment, capturing the ups and downs are just as important.
As a fellow IVF mumma (3 rounds, 5 years and 1 miracle baby), Tahnee from Hello Fern knows how important each step is in the this journey!
What a beautiful gift idea too for someone you know going through IVF, showing them you care and are thinking of them.
- This set includes 15 individual discs etched on quality 3mm timber, packaged in a beautiful cotton bag tied up with string
- Hello Fern has donated $5 from every sale of IVF sets to SANDS Australia - including these set sold by Biggy and Lou. They help families deal with the loss of a baby at birth or from miscarriage and stillbirth.
- We want to thank Tamika for sharing these images of her personal journey.
- Each disc is approximately 9.5 cm wide and is lovingly hand sanded and packaged with care.
- Our journey begins
- Scan Day
- Blood test....again
- Doctor visit....again
- Medication collected
- Injection time
- Today is the day
- Egg retrieval day
- Our embryos are growing
- Embryo transfer day
- The two week wait
- Test day
- BIG FAT negative
- Its..... positive
- Peeing on a stick
Terms and Conditions:
- By proceeding with your order, you acknowledge that our handmade products may contain unique imperfections in the timber and laser work due to the natural nature of the product. This is not considered a fault, but rather a reflection of the unique natural beauty of the raw materials we use.
- ALL OF OUR WOODEN DISCS are not toys, photo prop only. Please ensure you store out of reach from curious little hands and never leave with your baby unattended. Do not hang wall hangings above cots or sleep areas. We take NO responsibilty for the misuse of our products.
- The other beautiful items featured in our product photos, including any adorable babies, are not included.
- Our products are NOT to be left in direct sunlight, timber will fade very quickly. We also suggest you do not leave your items, espeically baby books, standing upright for long periods of time as timber will warp if not left flat.
- Prices include GST